Here are ways you can be involved in the BBQ Fundraiser:
Ticket Sales and Money Collection:
We need students in the Narthex to sell tickets and collect money for the Pie in the Face this Sunday.
- before Sunday School (9:20-9:40)
- after Sunday School (10:40-11:00)
- After late service on October 16 & October 23. (12:00-12:20)
Saturday, October 29
We will need students to help prep and set-up for the BBQ Fundraiser.
- Cookie Baking Party – Time and Location TBD
- PREP WORK: We will need students to help set-up and decorate, prep food, and more: 10am – 2pm at the church.
- Meat Cookers: Brian Schwab will need some help at three different times though-out the day.
We will need 2-3 people at each timer interval for about 1.5 hours each time.
Location: 3207 Edge View
- 7:30 am for putting the Shoulders on the smoker.
- 1 pm for rotating the meats & transferring to pans
- 7 pm for taking the meat out of the pans and saucing them.
Sunday, October 30, 8:30-2pm
We would like to have students at the church for prep and pre-orders by 8:30am.
Sales will really kick-in by 12pm.
We should be cleaned up and ready to go home by 2pm.