The Student Leadership Council (SLC) is the “Youth Committee” of San Pedro Presbyterian Church. This team is made up of high school students and adults who want to have hands-on leadership for our youth programs and events. We meet on average of once a month to discuss, plan and implement the mission of San Pedro Youth (Know, Grow, Show)
- For students and adults to work together for a common purpose, fulfilling the SPY Mission.
- For Council Members, student and adult, to grow in faith and leadership skills by helping strengthen the youth ministry at San Pedro Presbyterian.
- Evaluate the success of recently past programs and events by providing positive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Review upcoming events, discuss areas of need, and assign responsibilities to help ensure the success of the program.
- Create and implement programs and events for youth and families to fulfil the SPY mission.
- Develop strategies to help students & families know, grow, and show the love of Christ.
- Pray for the needs of the SPY program, and its students.
SLC Meeting will typically meet once a month, following the 11am service. Here are the tentative dates for the 2018-19 school year:
September 16, October 14, November 18, December 9, February 3, March 24, April 14, May 12
All students who what to be a part of our Student Leadership Council must complete the application (18-19 SLC Application), and return it to Dave Reiss.
2018-2019 Meeting Agendas: