APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2019-2020 STUDENT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 8, 2019.
The Student Leadership Council (SLC) is the “Youth Committee” of San Pedro Presbyterian Church. This team is made up of high school students and adults who want to have hands-on leadership for our youth programs and events. We meet on average of once a month to discuss, plan and implement the mission of San Pedro Youth (Know, Grow, Show)
- For students and adults to work together for a common purpose, fulfilling the SPY Mission.
- For Council Members, student and adult, to grow in faith and leadership skills by helping strengthen the youth ministry at San Pedro Presbyterian.
- Evaluate the success of recently past programs and events by providing positive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Review upcoming events, discuss areas of need, and assign responsibilities to help ensure the success of the program.
- Create and implement programs and events for youth and families to fulfil the SPY mission.
- Develop strategies to help students & families know, grow, and show the love of Christ.
- Pray for the needs of the SPY program, and its students.
SLC Meeting will meet for five times over the school year following the 11am service. Here are the dates for the 2019-2020 school year:
October 6, December 8, February 8, April 18, & May 17
All students who what to be a part of our Student Leadership Council must complete the application (SLC Application 2019-2020), and return it to Dave Reiss by September 8.