2018 SUMMER MISSION TRIP • June 24th–30th
$200 per person cost includes lodging, most meals, supplies, transportation, and activity fees. Scholarships available if needed.
What will we be doing?
This year, we will be helping with the ongoing restoration projects to heal our own home state from the damage done by Hurricane Harvey.
Where will we be staying?
We will be staying at and working with crews from First Baptist Church of Rockport. They will be providing air conditioned tents and meals throughout the week.
Who can attend?
This trip will be open to students entering 6th grade through adults of all ages.
How to Register
- Youth: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Adults: Go to Adult Mission Trip Page to register
- Submit a Registration Form to Dave Reiss, Director of Youth and Adult Ministries.
Participants will also need to…
- Submit a $50 deposit per registrant.
- Submit a Permissions & Release Form for each registrant.
- Submit a Background Check for registrants 19 years or older.
Look for more information on project work to be released as the date draws closer.
For now, check out last year’s mission trip to Taos, New Mexico.