San Pedro Youth (SPY)
Mission Statement: The mission of SPY Student Ministries is for students to KNOW, GROW, and SHOW the love of Jesus.
- Know: Students are invited into a relationship with Jesus Christ though sharing of the Gospel and the confirmation process.
- Grow: Students are invited to deepen their relationship with Jesus through youth group, Sunday School, and bible study.
- Show: Students are invited to share their relationships with Jesus through acts of service, mission trips, and evangelism.
SPY Student Ministry values:
- Friendship: Students are encouraged to build community with their peers, and adult leadership so that can know, grown, and show together.
- Transformation: Students are encouraged to know Jesus and become more like Him.
- Discipleship: Students are encouraged to grow closer to Jesus and follow Him.
- Mission: Students are encouraged to show Jesus and bring others to Him.
- Leadership: Students are encouraged to live as examples of Christ to others grow in their faith, and show Him to others.
- Sunday School encourages students to know and grow in Christ, so that they can show his love to others. Sunday School values Friendship, Transformation, and Discipleship, and encourages Mission and Leadership.
- Small Groups (aka SPY Groups) are Bible studies encourage students to grow in faith and community. These groups meet at various days, times and locations throughout the city.
- Service Projects encourage students to show Gods love, so that student can Grow in God’s love. Service projects value Mission and friendship, with the hope of Discipleship.
- College Age Coffee- Every ThursdayNight at 7:30, college age students meet for coffee and discussion at La Taza Coffee House.
- Fellowship activities encourage students to Know God though joy filled activities in Christian community. Fellowship activities value Friendships, with the hope of Transformation and Discipleship.
- Retreats encourage students to know and Grow in their relationship with God and others. Retreats value friendship, Transformation, and discipleship.
- Mission Trips encourage students to Grow in their relationship with God and others as they Show the love of Jesus to others. Mission Trips value friendships, Discipleship, and mission.