Throughout the year, San Pedro Kids hosts several special events. Here are a few:
- Our annual Baby Day. Usually in January, this special Sunday is a time for families with new babies to be introduced to the congregation. There is a reception in the Sunday School hour, preceding the 11:00 service, when participants are recognized. Families have their picture taken, enjoy refreshments, and are given a gift from San Pedro Kids. Check out this video of one of our adorable babies enjoying her new Bible story-board-book!
- Easter Eggstravaganza! Each year, we host our annual egg hunt celebration the Saturday morning before Easter. Families enjoy music, food, crafts, fellowship, and of course, the egg hunt! Our congregation also has a very popular tradition with cascarones and Pastor Paul’s potato gun! This is such a fun event. Click here for pictures from last year’s Eggstravaganza!
- Riser Sunday. At the end of the school year, students in 5th grade are recognized and celebrated. This Sunday signals the official “moving up” of these kids into our most excellent youth program (SPY).
- Vacation Bible School! Our VBS is typically a four-day, FULL-day experience. Kids enjoy a traditional VBS in the morning, have lunch, and go on various day trips in the afternoon. Pre-K & Kinder children are welcome for the morning program. Keep checking our VBS 2017 page for more information as next summer gets closer!
- Outdoor Movie Night. Usually in the fall, this is a great time for families to have quality time with each other and their friends under the stars. The movie is just the excuse to get together. Everyone who comes to this event loves it, most of all the kids!
- Advent Adventure! This popular event is a great time for families to prepare for the upcoming Advent season while enjoying crafts, music, story time, food and fellowship with one another. Don’t miss it!
- Christmas Eve Family Service! This holiday tradition is a favorite with San Pedro families! Children of all ages participate in this special presentation during the first evening Christmas Eve service. Special music, costumes, drama, readings, and more characterize this wonderful family celebration!