SPY GROUPS RESUME THE WEEK OF JANUARY 8, 2017!
WHAT ARE SPY GROUPS?
Weekly small groups meetings for students and adults to grow together in faith and community. The purpose it to help students and adults live out the mission of San Pedro Youth.
WHY SPY GROUPS?
Small group ministry is the most effective way to help students and adults grow in their faith, because they experience firsthand the body of Christ. As students join together in a supportive environment, they not only learn what it means to become a Christian, but how to be the Christian they’ve become.
Our SPY Groups are led by Adult Mentors who have been trained to lead small groups and have passed a background check. These adults are excited to impress the love of God into the hearts of our students.
Here is our current list of SPY Groups:
- West of I-10: Led by Beth and Mark Tapley.
- 7pm on Wednesday Nights at the Tapley Home (8718 Drayton Heights)
- High School: Led by Karl Lincoln and Harvey Juarez
- 8:15 on Thursdays at Jim’s Restaurant (Blanco and 1604).
- Middle School Boys: Led by Dave Reiss.
- 6:30 on Wednesday Nights at Bill Miller (281 & Bulverde)
- Middle School Girls: Led by Cindy Mapes and Kayla Hix.
- 6pm on Wednesday Nights at the church.
(Days and locations subject to change. We will try and keep this list as accurate as possible).
Here is a great video on how to effectively participate in a small group.