The Student Leadership Council (SLC) is the “Youth Committee” of San Pedro Presbyterian Church. This team is made up of high school students and adults who want to have hands-on leadership for our youth programs and events. We meet on average of once a month to discuss, plan and implement the mission of San Pedro Youth (Know, Grow, Show)
- For students and adults to work together for a common purpose, fulfilling the SPY Mission.
- For Council Members, student and adult, to grow in faith and leadership skills by helping strengthen the youth ministry at San Pedro Presbyterian.
- Evaluate the success of recently past programs and events by providing positive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Review upcoming events, discuss areas of need, and assign responsibilities to help ensure the success of the program.
- Create and implement programs and events for youth and families to fulfil the SPY mission.
- Develop strategies to help students & families know, grow, and show the love of Christ.
- Pray for the needs of the SPY program, and its students.
Our next meeting will be Sunday, December 11th from 12:15-2:30.
Here is the agenda for that meeting: December SLC Agenda
Our meeting schedule for the 2016-2017 school year is…
August 14, September 18, October 23, November 13, December 11, January 15, February 12, March 19, April 9, & May 28.
Anyone interested in participating in the SLC must complete an application and submit it to Dave Reiss.
May 2016 Agenda
October 2016 Agenda
November 2016 Agenda
December 2016 Agenda