SPY Mission Trip to Taos, New Mexico
June 18-24, 2017
Serving at First Presbyterian in Taos and at Camp Loma Verde
We will be helping run a Vacation Bible School, assisting with campers, and doing construction projects.
Cost: $125 for attendees who register by April 16th. – $300 per family! After April 16 the cost increase by $50 per participant.
Scholarship money available.
Deposit: A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to reserve your spot. This deposit is non-refundable, but is transferable. If you place a deposit you and cannot attend you may transfer it to a new person registering for this trip.
- On Sunday, June 18 we will meet at San Pedro Presbyterian at 5am, and hope to be on the road by 6am. We hope to be at Taos by 5pm.
- On Saturday, June 24th we will leave Taos by 8am, and hope to be home by 10pm.
- Sunday – Travel Day
- Monday – Thursday
- Morning through afternoon – worksites
- Evening – activity and program
- Friday – Whitewater rafting & sightseeing
- Saturday – Travel Day
Check out pictures from last year’s trip to Vicksburg, MS.