- The Band of Brothers — The Band of Brothers is a men’s social group that goes to dinner together whether at home or at restaurants to build community with each other. We also do missions work at a variety of locations to include the Church grounds, inside the Church and Presbyterian Children’s Home. The age range of our group is mid 30’s to early 70’s. We have approximately 25 men that are members at our church and 15-18 men in the group that regularly attend a social event or do missions work.
- Christian Adults Night Out (C.A.N.O.) — For those born after 1960 or so, this group meets once a month on the second Friday.
- T.N.T. — For those in their 20’s and 30’s, this group meets at various time throughout the year. Childcare is provided at the church.
- Baby Boomers — For those born before 1960 or so, this group meets once every three to four months just for fun.
- VIPs — For folks born before 1940 or so, VIPs meets every fourth Friday for a potluck dinner, conversation, occasional speakers, and games.
- Girlfriends — Our women’s ministry features this network of interest groups and social activities for women of all ages. Click here for more information and to find out how you can be involved.
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner — Enjoy dinner once a month with fellow members. Participants sign up at the beginning of the school year. Groups are assigned and a schedule of dinners and hosts developed. Groups meet once a month beginning in January. Participants have dinner with a different group each month at a different host home. The host provides the main dish while each participant is asked to bring a salad, side dish or dessert.
Check the Events page for details on upcoming events for all of these groups!